Hi, we are once again writing to let you know we are still here and operating ‘business as usual’.
Please keep sending orders and inquiries through, we are paying close attention to developments and revising our plans as we get new information.
We have not seen any disruption in supplies and have been actively putting in place measures aimed at reducing the impact of COVID-19 whilst complying with Government and the World Health Organisation’s advice.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your regular suppliers during this uncertain time, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to help where we can.
Please be assured that the health and well-being of our staff is our top priority and we have numerous measures in place, which include:
- Providing resources necessary to promote a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Enforcing a strict no-contact policy with delivery/collection drivers
- All non-essential meetings to be cancelled until further notice
- Restriction of visitors to our site
We have built our business by doing the right thing and will continue to act responsibly in this difficult time. We will keep you informed of any new developments.
Please contact us on 01793 765405 if you require any further information.
Thank you for your continued support